Federico Anaya Ojeda
- Law degree from the UNAM.
- Master in Business Administration, focusing on the human element by UVM.
- Senior Management, European University of Madrid.
- Doctoral Candidate in Law at the University ANÁHUAC.
- Doctoral Candidate in Law from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- President of the Law Firm "Anaya Valdepeña, S. C. ". in which collaborates since 1987
- Founder and CEO of "Locatio Conductio Operis SA de C.V." since 2001
- Founder and President of "Operis Primi SA de CV since 2006
- Professor Postgraduate at UVM.
- Professor of Combined Undergraduate and Post graduate at Anahuac University.
- General counsel the National Chamber of the Footwear Industry.
- Attorney General and Coordinator of the Committee on Labor and Social Welfare of the National Chamber of the Apparel Industry.
- Labor lawyer from Universidad Anahuac.
- Adviser working of the Mexican Association of Automobile Dealers.
- Member of the Audit Commission of the Contract Act Textile Industry bouquet Knitwear.
- Columnist for magazine "Labor"
- Columnist for magazine "SME"
- Columnist for magazine "PAF"
- Member Committee for Arbitration with CONCAMIN
- Member of the Working Committee to CONCAMIN
- Adviser numerous national and international companies.
- Conference speaker in various forums
- Regional Advisory Counsel Delegacional and IMSS.
- Vice-Chairman of Young Entrepreneurs in Coparmex.
- Invited to various specialized programs for Radio and Television.
- Professor of Labour Law at the College of Law, UNAM.
Ezequiel Fernández Chavira
María Lorena Aguilera Díaz
Veronica Martínez Villanueva
Ricardo Tostado Padilla
Patricia Suaznavar García
César Antonio Prieto Plama
Bugambilia Anaya Godínez
- Oxford School (1974)
- Counselor, Social Security Institute (IMSS)
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Law Labor
- Collective Bargaining Agreements and Individual Work
- Labour Contract Termination
Julián Vergara Méndez
- University Studies Center Professionals (1997).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Law Labor
Jorge Sergio Romo Roth
Andrés Velázquez Lara
Andrea Campos Flores
Gustavo Carson Aguilera
Ricardo Alberto Pinto Villazón
Cuauhtémoc Arellano Damian
Javier Aguilera Hoyo
Miguel Ángel Flores Gómez
Gerardo Servín de la Mora y Morales
- National School of Professional Studies UNAM (2001).
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Law Labor
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Register of trademarks
Pedro Alberto Rodríguez Gómez
Nathan Lifshitz Y.
Work on a company where I can use all my knowledge and experience to deliver high level of professionalism on all my assignments, on all the professional, technical, technological and sales areas.
MBA with specialties in Marketing, Quality and Production, BS in Administrative and Computational Systems, with extensive experience at management and executive level, in the technological, financial and services business sectors. Expert in IT; integration and implementation of technology, security and operational policies.
Varicent Software, an IBM Company 05/2010 – Present Toronto, CA located in México D. F.
LATAM Business Consultant
Prepare and deliver proposal to prospects and customers. Select the best approach and partners to deliver the projects on time and budget. Manage the implementation of projects to customers to guarantee the achievement and the proper deliver. Point of contact, control and manage the relations with prospects, customers and partners. Interface between sales, services and partners. Work with actuals customers. Facilitating partners. Pushing the sales cycles. Evaluation, selection and advised in new technology. Speaker in technological events. Work with a vast range of sectors.
Progress Software 05/2005 – 05/2010 México D. F.
Business Consulting & Product Manager.
Focus in the business and the application of the technology, develop and implement new projects and technological proposal to merchandise the company technology, specialized in BPM, Sonic and Apama. Evaluation, selection and advised in new technology. Speaker in technological events. Point of contact for customers and partners. Configure security strategy in Mexico. Especial attention to clients in a vast range of sectors, like in financial; abroad range of banks and financial institutes like Banamex, Afore Banamex, HSBC, GBM, Vector, Arka, etc… in Telco; Telcel, IusaCell, Telmex, RedUno, etc… and in services.
XEROX Mexicana. 09/2003 – 05/2005 México D. F.
Security and Investigation.
Design and implementation of the security proposal for the IT department. Give support on new technologies. Do risk assessments, investigation, and physical and logical security projects and the main locations of Mexico. Security supplier’s selection on the national level. Create and administration of the budget for the different locations.
Afore Banamex. 05/1999 – 09/2003 México D. F.
IT, Security & Continuity of Business Manager.
Implementation of politics and information security guidelines according to Citigroup standard, developed of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). Develop of the technological renew, covering the security standards. Improve the service, thru the selection of technological components appropriated to integrate solutions. Design, elaboration and implementation of the politics, procedures, and the functional structure of the area.
Selection of new Information Technologies, infrastructure and security, Delivering software and system support to the various functions. Developed the strategic plan for the IT area delivering substantial growing of the services delivered. Develop of the logical security team, with the one we accomplish the group standards. Evaluation, selection and procurement of IT, supporting a 100% growing. Manager of the administration, IT and security. Representing and interfacing with the company in technological events, with the group and externals companies.h3>Education
2000 – 2002 Universidad de las Américas. México D. F.
MBA with specialty in marketing and Quality and Production.
Degree recognized by the SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools), USA.
1997 - 2000 Universidad de las Américas. México D. F.
BS in Administrative and Computational Systems.
Recognized by the SACS
Ability to detect opportunities, work within multidisciplinary teams, understanding of new technologies and their applications, expert in aligning the IT politics with the ones of the company, negotiating with suppliers, great leadership capacity, strategic planning.
Personal Data. Date of Birth: June 28th 1969, Nationality: Mexican, Marital Status: Single.
Federica Anaya Ojeda
- Universidad Anáhuac Norte
- CEO & Founder of BeLegal | Visa Regulations in México®
- Especialista en Trámites Migratorios